Monday, October 15, 2012

Paint and Pixel Festival #2!




It's only five more days until the second annual "Paint and Pixel Festival" in Northampton, and this year I will be there as an invited guest (thanks, Peggy and Sean!). It's happening this Saturday, October 20,  from 11AM to 6PM, in Northampton, MA on the third floor of the Northampton Center for the Arts at 17 New South Street (across from the Academy of Music).

I probably won't be bringing any TMNT stuff with me, though I will be happy to autograph TMNT things, and may do some Turtle head sketches as well. I will be selling a portfolio of five 11 by 17 black and white prints, titled "Treefaces: Five Prints of Drawings of Trees With Faces". Here's a detail from one of them:




Check out the "Paint and Pixel Festival" website to learn more about this cool event! -- PL

5 comments:

  1. Would there be anyway to purchase these from you? It's my girlfriend's birthday this weekend so unfortunately I won't be able to make it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris, I have not as yet decided if I am going to make them available through the mail. I might ask Steve Lavigne if he would like to sell them at his store. -- PL

      Delete
    2. Cool, I'd have no problem heading up to Steve's store, if you do decide to have them there.

      Delete
  2. Peter, when do we get to read your thoughts on the new Nickelodeon show?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably after they are released on DVD and I can watch the whole season, so I could give the fairest assessment (if I decide to review them, that is). Right now, I have only seen the first two episodes online, and I don't know if that is the best way to watch them. There's a certain jerkiness to the animation which seems like it might be an artifact of the video stream not being smooth enough. -- PL

      Delete